Los Engranajes de U-Cursos
U-Cursos está desarrollado fundamentalmente sobre software libre, entre los que destacan:
- CentOS is a community-supported, free and open source operating system based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Apache HTTP Server Project
- The Apache HTTP Server Project is a collaborative software development effort aimed at creating a robust, commercial-grade, featureful, and freely-available source code implementation of an HTTP (Web) server.
- MySQL database is the world's most popular open source database because of its fast performance, high reliability, ease of use, and dramatic cost savings.
- Server-side HTML embedded scripting language. It provides web developers with a full suite of tools for building dynamic websites.
- High-performance, distributed memory object caching system, generic in nature, but intended for use in speeding up dynamic web applications.
- Open source search engine library written in C++, with bindings to allow use from other languages as well.
- Elastic Search
- Open Source Search & Analytics
- A document preparation system.
- Open source graph (network) visualization project from AT&T Research.
- Google Charts
- Google chart tools are powerful, simple to use, and free. Try out our rich gallery of interactive charts and data tools.
- Flow PLayer
- Flowplayer is an Open Source video player for the Web.
- FFmpeg is a complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video.
- It's a machine vision library, written in simple C++ and based on the Torch machine-learning library.
- SimplePie is a very fast and easy-to-use class, written in PHP, that puts the 'simple' back into 'really simple syndication'.
- Redis is an open source, BSD licensed, advanced key-value store. It is often referred to as a data structure server since keys can contain strings, hashes, lists, sets and sorted sets.